H.I.Fraser was requested to provide a vacuum drainage solution for a Sydney Childcare project planned for construction within an existing building.
The level directly below the site was in fact a three story entry foyer for one of Sydney’s premier blue chip firms boasting some impressive ceilings and finishes which could not be dismantled to conduct conventional plumbing.
The challenge for the Hydraulic Consultant was to find a cost effective and reliable solution to enable the continuation of the project.
Not only did the EVAC Vacuum Drainage System enable this project to go ahead, it also proved a financially responsible solution where core holing was drastically reduced and the requirement for weeks of high level scaffolding were eliminated.
Location: Sydney City
Benefits of EVAC Vacuum Technology installed:
- Provides complete flexibility and last minute changes in sink and waste location
- Eliminates costly work schedules for remodelling
- Eliminates the need for and the cost of under slab gravity waste piping
- Reduces installation time and cost compared to under slab gravity waste piping
- Makes last minute floor plan adjustments quick and easy
- Eliminates blocked drains and odours from under slab waste piping
- Provides a safe, reliable and easily to maintain waste collection system
- System Details
Demand: 65m3/hr combined Hydraulic and Pneumatic (calculated on peak use)
Redundancy Required: 100% redundancy through the inclusion of an additional vacuum pump
Connected Services: Grey water collection through 2L and 5L Vacuum Interface Units (VIU) plus showers, floor wastes and children’s toilets
For further information on the latest in Vacuum Technology, visit our Vacuum Drainage System Consultancy page or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
EVAC 15L Vacuum Interface Unit
EVAC 5L Vacuum Interface Unit