H.I.Fraser’s relationship with the Australian rail industry dates back to the late 1990-s. That’s when we first started discussing the supply of modern vacuum toilet solutions.
These discussions have led to the supply of over 500 rail toilets to the Australian and New Zealand rail industry. Our customers include Great Southern Rail, Queensland Rail, Bombardier and Kiwi Rail. And we are proud to have EVAC vacuum rail toilets installed on the iconic Ghan and Indian Pacific fleets.
The first EVAC vacuum toilet system was installed on a train back in 1968.
The benefits EVAC Compact rail vacuum toilets provide today are:
- Compact design that is critical for optimal integration into train toilet cabins of both, newly built trains and retrofit installations;
- They are quick and easy to install;
- They only use approx. 0.5 litres of water per flush.
Trained and qualified H.I.Fraser engineers and technicians are able to provide technical support and advice, supply spare parts and have maintenance and overhaul facilities in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
Acquisition of Total Fluid Power by H.I.Fraser has extended the range of products we are able to offer which now includes:
- EVAC rail toilet system solutions
- Dk-lok fittings
- FulFlo fuel and lube oil valves
- Versa Directional Control Valves.