H.I.Fraser acknowledges the great importance of our environment for our future. We believe that environmentally sustainable practices will provide many benefits including financial benefits. As we continue to operate & grow our business, we commit to minimising our negative environmental impact at the same time as giving maximum support to those activities that produce positive environmental results. We work on these commitments with our staff, our customers & our suppliers.
To achieve our environmental objectives:
- As a minimum we conform to all relevant environmental laws & regulations.
- We implement & support internal procedures for waste minimisation, re-use & recycling.
- We implement & support procedures for minimisation of power & water usage.
- We consider environmental impacts & efficiencies in new designs & investments.
- We promote, sell & support products & services into the “green” building market that assist our customers in achieving environmentally sustainable design (ESD).
- We promote, sell & support waste water products & systems into Australia’s marine sector, thereby protecting our oceans from pollution.
- We encourage an open attitude towards new ideas from all staff to improve on H.I.Fraser’s environmental performance.
H.I.Fraser’s Management Team commits sufficient resources to ensure that we achieve our environmental objectives.
22 May 2017
Niche solutions keeping big things happening
By understanding and engineering technical solutions to keep complex assets afloat
With trust, toughness, customer-focus & camaraderie