Pipeline Actuation Control (PAC) was founded in Western Australia in 1993 to provide high quality products and services to Australian Oil & Gas sector with the main focus on supply of valves, valve automation equipment and associated pipeline equipment.
Since joining the H.I.Fraser Group in 2009 we have worked closely with the H.I.Fraser engineers and technicians to offer design, manufacture and on-site installation of specialist Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems for the industry, including well head control panels, chemical injection skids and distribution skids, valve shutdown systems, chemical metering systems, gas analyser systems, gas filling systems.
These services are backed up by a large inventory of typical components used in these systems to facilitate quick deliveries.
Over the past two decades we have extended our capabilities and now provide services to Oil & Gas, mining, power generation and industrial process, water and water treatment industries.
With over 100 years combined industry experience in this field of engineering, our technical sales staff have the expertise to handle entire manual and automated valve requirements to complete your project needs. Since being established we have built up a base of clients who appreciate the expertise and reliability of our dedicated team who provide service that goes above and beyond.
The customers we service include end users, such as Woodside, Chevron, Inpex, Origin, AGL, and primary contractors such as JGC, Worley Parsons, Technip, Clough, CB&I.
Our Specialist Areas
Pipeline Actuation Control can supply equipment for Oil & Gas, mining, power generation and industrial process applications:
- Forged and cast steels including carbon, stainless, duplex, super duplex, nickel aluminium bronze, etc.
- Sizes up to 72”
- Classes up to ASME 4500 & API Class 15000.
- Firesafe, Fugitive Emission and SIL Rated
- Extended Spindles for Cryogenic and Subterranean are also available.
For more information about Pipeline Actuation & Control please download our brochure.
Our product range includes:
- Floating, Trunnion Mounted and Double Block and Bleed Ball Valves
- Actuated Valve Packages (assembled in Australia)
- Gate, Globe and Check Valves, both Cast and Forged
- Butterfly Valves including High Performance Triple Offset
- Dual Plate Check Valves
- Control Valves
- Shutdown valves (SDV), emergency shutdown valves (ESDV)
- Instrumentation Valves and Manifolds, Monoflanges, Process Interface Valves
- Choke Valves
- Filters and Strainers
- Solenoid and Directional Control Valves
- Plastic Valves
- Flowmeters, Flowswitches and Excess Flow Valves
- Air-driven pneumatic and hydraulic pumps
- Compression and threaded tube fittings.
Pipeline Actuation Control is an Australian representative for Versa, DK LOK, Sami, Sprague, Malema, BWB, Douglas Chero, Tomoe, Peach, ZaVeRo, Parcol.
We provide complete valve solutions including actuation:
- End user tender specification review
- API 6D, API 598, ASMI B16.34 compliance review
- Actuation control systems design
- Individual project management to customer requirements
- Document review and control
- Valve/actuator testing & inspection
- Actuated valve packages systems integration
- Installation and commissioning.
Equipment servicing & maintenance
Pipeline Actuation Control are experienced in conducting field audits as part of scheduled maintenance or upgrade projects including reporting, recommendations and other technical support required.