H.I.Fraser have teamed with two highly experienced vacuum sewage system providers, Evac and Iseki Redivac.
Both companies have been at the forefront of vacuum technologies for over 25 years and where needed H.I.Fraser can call on their extensive design and system operation experience to ensure the best possible outcome for our customers.
Evac specialise in marine, rail and building solutions utlilising vacuum fixtures and vacuum collection of grey water at the point of use.
Originally known for their high quality vacuum toilet and collection systems in the marine industry, Evac have branched out to become a specialist in the design and manufacture of waste and waste water collection and treatment solutions.
These solutions encompass:
- Vacuum sewage collection – from toilets to vacuum generation
- Vacuum food waste collection – from kitchen hoppers to vacuum generation
- Sewage treatment – specialised systems meeting IMO MEPC.227(64), Alaska 33CFR 159.309 and Baltic MEPC 62 rules & regulations
- Dry and wet waste treatment – dryers, incinerators, compactors, shredders and breakers
- Fresh water generation – reverse osmosis and potable water treatment systems
The low water consumption and freedom in piping design found in Evac vacuum systems have been recognised as providing significant benefits in a broad range of applications and today Evac solutions can be found in:
- Cruise ships
- Mobile toilet systems
- Naval vessels, ferries and merchant fleets
- Food halls
- Entertainment precincts
- High rise commercial and apartment building
- And even mountain climbing refuges at the top of the French Alps.