At H.I.Fraser we combine engineering, project management, procurement, manufacturing and maintenance capabilities to offer a one-stop shop.
We also see every sale through from start to end. This means regular preventative maintenance and testing to ensure the longevity of the systems and componentry.
Our extensive data management systems track, manage and maintain your assets to ensure your maintenance periodicals and equipment is kept up-to-date and fully serviceable.
As a result, your company will see a reduction in long-term costs.
We also conduct training with our OEM agencies both within Australia and at our supplier facilities overseas. This allows us to confidently and competently service and maintain your equipment within Australia.
Our maintenance team consists of skilled trades people and engineers who provide project management, asset management, fault-finding, repair, overhaul, testing and re-certification at our relevant workshops or onsite at your facility.
Specialist areas include:
- High pressure testing capabilities (60 MPa pneumatic, 230 MPa Hydraulic)
- Mechanical systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Pneumatic systems
- Hyperbaric systems
- Oxygen, mixed gas and breathing air systems
- Fire detection and fire fighting systems
- HVAC systems
- Water, fuel and oil filtration and separation
- Project management, asset management
- System integration, Set to Work and commissioning
Certifications held include:
- Working at heights
- Confined Space
- License to Perform Dogging
- License to Perform Basic Rigging
- RAN Hyperbaric Approved Repairer Status
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Refrigerant Trading License
- BOSIET / HUET
- Vibration Analysis