We have extensive experience in manufacturing. It is this experience that allows us to solve complex problems for our clients, big or small.
Our approach is to always identify the root cause of the problem first, as many design and manufacturing systems for critical gas and fluid applications have a number of challenging engineering, standards and compliance issues.
Many suppliers make errors when sourcing systems and components. These errors can have a significant impact on cost, time and performance if they are not identified and resolved.
At HIFraser we are keen to work with you to determine your problem first, to then deliver a manufactured product that meets all of your expectations. If you think that we may be able to help you contact us on the numbers below.
Sydney Workshop – +61 2 9970 7322
Perth Workshop – +61 8 9314 7877
Alternatively if you are at sea, on a rig, on a remote site or overseas please email us and we will respond to you within the next 24 hours.
Our key competencies
Rapid design and prototyping of complex engineered mechanical fittings and couplings for critical gas and fluid service.
Design, manufacture, system integration or build to print of complex systems including:
- Hydraulic power units
- Chemical injection systems
- Chemical distribution systems
- Chemical pumping systems
- Wellhead control panels
- Hydro test skids
- Gas filling panels
- Diving panels
- High and low pressure breathing air systems.
- Some of the common and weird and wonderful standards that we design and deliver to are:
- API 675
- BV (Bureau Veritas)
- DNV GL
- ASTM 1999
- DEF (AUST) 9009A – Air transportability ISO 7096
- ASTM G93-96 – Standard Practice for Cleaning Methods and Cleanliness Levels for Material and Equipment Used in Oxygen-Enriched Environments
- IMCA – Environmental Control System performance criteria
- MIL-STD -802C
- AS 1100 Technical drawing 201-1992 Amdt 1-1994
- AS 1210 Pressure Vessels
- AS 1359 Rotating electrical machines – General requirements 1998
- AS 1939 Degree of protection provided by enclosures for electrical equipment (IP Code)
- AS 3000:2007 Electrical installations
- AS 3008.1.1:2009 Electrical installations – selection of cables – cables for alternating voltage up to and including 0.6/1 kV – typical Australian installation conditions
- AS 3439 : 2002 Part 1 – 5 Low voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies
- AS 5000.1 : 1999 Electric cables – Polymeric insulated – for working voltages up to and including 0.6/1kV 1999
- AS 1796-2001 Certification of welders and welding supervisors
- AS/NZS 1554 Structural steel welding
- AS 1210-2010 Pressure vessels
- AS 4041-2006 Pressure piping
- AS 1101 Graphical symbols for general Engineering
- ASME BPVC Section VIII Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- ISO2859 & AS1199 Quality acceptance procedures
Our Pressure Equipment Design and Manufacturing Partner
In partnership with L&A Pressure Welding Pty Ltd, HIFraser can assist with design and fabrication to Australian Standards / ASME Standards:
- Pressure vessels
- Atmospheric storage tanks
- Structural works & skids
- Piping for skid mounted plants
- Heat exchanger including plate type heat exchanger
- Finned tube air cooler
- Cooling towers
- Fire tube boilers
- All custom made equipment used in oil and gas industry, mining, power generation, etc
For further details go to www.lapressure.com.au