MFG was created in response to the high demand for custom made parts. In many industries, the exact part can no longer be found, or has become obsolete.
We have listened to how you have often spent countless hours searching for obsolete or discontinued parts, while thousands of dollars are wasted due to things not working properly.
At MFG we design and manufacture our own range of HIFCO products in-house, including needle valves, oxygen filters, swivel joints, hoses, face seal (zero clearance) couplings, gas filling connectors and flanges.
We have the capability to machine and fabricate items to custom design, as well as provide engineering support when required.
MFG specialises in turning, milling and drilling of a wide range of exotic materials including:
- SMO254 (super austenitic stainless), copper-nickel alloys (CuNi90/10 & CuNi70/30 to BS2874)
- monel alloys (M400 & K500), nickel aluminium bronze (NAB to NES 833)
- phosphor bronze (PB 102), gun metal (GM to BS 1400), brass alloy (BR-686 to AS 1567)
- stainless SAF 2205, SAF 2207
- stainless steel 303/304/316
All items are provided with full traceability.
Talk to us
MFG and H.I. Fraser are more than confident that we can help solve your fittings and coupling problems.
For more information contact us during business hours on:
Sydney Workshop – +61 2 9970 7322
Perth Workshop – +61 8 9314 7877
Alternatively if you are at sea, on a rig, on a remote site or overseas please contact us using the form below and we will respond to you within the next 24 hours.