Total Fluid Power (TFP) was established in 1986 to supply high quality and reliable Pneumatic, Hydraulic and General Instrumentation – Valves and Components, Engineered Controls Systems, Actuated Valve packages and Chemical Injection Skids to the Australian Petrochemical and Process Industries Offshore and Onshore.
With 30 years of experience servicing Petrochemical & Process Industries, General Industry, Motor Vehicle Manufacturing & Mining we have established an extensive supplier network in order to allow our customers to purchase the best possible product for the application at the most competitive prices available for the following products:
- Directional Control Valves/Vacuum to 14,000 psi
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Relays, Pipeline Pressure Pilots, Solenoid Valves and Erosion Probes
- Pneumatic Filters, Regulators in 316 Stainless Steel
- Transducers and Load Cells
- Air or Gas Driven Liquid Pumps, Gas to Gas Pressure Boosters
- Chemical Injection Pumps
- Digital and Mechanical Pressure Gauges
- Pressure and Temperature Switches
- High Pressure Fittings and Valves to 60,000 psi for Critical Service Applications.
With this range of in-house products and experience TFP has the capacity to Design, Fabricate, Install, Commission and Service Electro/Pneumatic/Hydraulic Systems, Valve and Actuator Packages, Hydraulic and Chemical Pumping Systems.
In 2006 TFP joined HIFraser Group and has continued to serve the Australian and international markets with the same high quality products and services it has been supplying since 1986.
In order to improve upon the service being provided in July 2015 TFP was split into two.
Sales of valves, components and spares were transferred to our Pipeline Actuation & Control business and the provision of Design, Fabrication, Installation and Commissioning services has been transferred to Oil & Gas Engineering business unit.