H.I.Fraser is the Australian supplier of Evac Optima 5a vacuum toilet range that represents the latest vacuum toilet technology available on the global market.
– New design in both the bowl and the push button
– Easy to clean due to new design
– Low water consumption 1,2 liters/flush (adjustable)
– Easy to maintain and reach -vacuum controller
– Fully pneumatic operation – no electricity connections
– Flushing rim for hygienic disposal
– Flushing memory and vacuum guard
– Quietest flush on the vacuum toilet market
– Air suction protect (ASP) for safe use
– Easy to connect and maintain from the front
– Autoflush and soft close seat and cover as options
H.I.Fraser is proud of their longstanding relationship with EVAC – the global leader in holistic Cleantech solutions incorporating vacuum drainage and sewerage systems, wet and dry waste handling and multiple wastewater treatment options while boasting over 1 million toilets in operation daily.
EVAC has been pioneering vacuum drainage in the construction market for over 35 years and today it enables us to provide solutions for a broad range of industries with a market leading portfolio of products and technologies.
– Minimal water consumption (1.2L / Flush)
– Energy efficient collection plant
– Treatment options available
– Nil leakage risk
– Nil bacterial growth in pipework
– 25 years combined building expertise
– Installation without fall restrictions
– Nil electrical requirements for ancillary items
– Quick installation.
H.I.Fraser stocks complete toilets and toilet spare parts in our Perth and Sydney warehouses as well as spares or conversion kits for the majority of Evac’s older model toilets.